Encouraging and Nurturing the Talents and Resources to Ensure a Positive and Realistic approach, Enhancing with New Ethical ideas to create a Unique Recognition.
Entrepreneurship is an employment strategy that can lead to economic self-sufficiency for students.
Entrepreneurship education offers a solution and prepares the youth to be responsible entrepreneurial thinkers by immersing them in real life learning experience.
COMMENCEMENT OF EDC
Our college commenced EDC in 2003 with a motto to make the students as “Job creators rather than Job Seekers”. The course was sponsored by UGC in conducting Certificate Course on credit base, Diploma programme and Advanced Diploma Course. Every year we conduct self-employment training programmes to our students. We accord permission to Self-help group members to promote their own products in our college from 2006 onwards.
OBJECTIVES OF EDC
- To identify and equip the students with required soft skill for effective organisation of entrepreneurial business.
- To develop competent entrepreneurs of tomorrow through personal counselling, training and bring out the latest entrepreneurial potential among students.
- To organize personality development programmes, workshops and Industrial visit.
BENEFITS OF ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION
- Opportunity for work-based experience
- Exercise leadership and develop interpersonal skills
- Develop planning financial literacy and money management skills.
Motto: “Job generators rather than job seekers”