5.30 a.m. — Rising Bell
- 6.30 a.m. — Coffee
- 6.45 a.m. — Silence Hour/Study Hour
- 7.45 a.m.- 8.30 a.m. — Breakfast
- 10.00 a.m.- 12.30 p.m. — Silence Hour (Compulsory on Holidays)
- 12.00 a.m. — Lunch
- 4.00 p.m. — Evening Tiffin & Coffee
- 5.00 p.m.- 6.00 p.m. — Games
- 6.00 p.m. — Prayer
- 6.30 p.m. — Silence Hour
- 7.45 p.m. — Dinner
- 8.30 p.m.- 9.00 p.m. — Silence Hour/Night Roll Call
- 9.00 p.m.- 10.15 p.m. — Silence Hour Study
- 10.30 p.m. — Lights Off
Parents and recognized guardians / Local guardians with identity card alone can meet the student concerned at the visitors lounge in case of emergency, only with prior permission of the warden.
Hostelites will be permitted to avail themselves of the holidays at home as listed In the College Calendar.
- During any holidays the parents or local guardians should come and take the
Students home. Under any unavoidable circumstances, the parents are asked to write the permission letter directly to the Warden/ Deputy Warden, to send their daughter home alone.